HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

AGORACOM - ATTN GEORGE

posted on Nov 16, 2008 09:20PM

Agoracom ... Attn George, I'm livid to have learned someone, I’m told Hawkoa, took the liberty of moving a Post I had placed on the ARU Board to this NOT Board.

Is this action permissible without the Writer's Consent? If so, it’s the last time I’ll be posting to any Board.

Would you pls extend me the courtesy of removing my ARU Post from this NOT Board and preferably others related to it as u see fit, and apologize on behalf of the Offender, to the Noront Shareholders.

I failed to find the original post by Hawkoa within the period of time I allotted to do so, but I did see a comment by Clavis relating to my ARU position. His Posted comment, as it pertains to me, is a complete fabrication.

Maybe you both, Hawkoa and Clavis, should consider posting to the Boards in which u have an interest. In the event you do have an interest in NOT, or find yourselves incapable of containing your opinions, then Post relating to your own positions/experiences/opinions and not involve others namely, me.

I’ve never posted to the Noront Board as I’ve never held a position in Noront.

Clavis, I’ve just learned from your post here, you never held ARU. I recall you posted extensively on the ARU Board. It appears then, IMO, that you extended the courtesy of many hours of your time solely because you considered your numerous Postings beneficial to the ARU Board.

Please Noront Shareholders, accept my apologies for this interference. I felt this Declaration a necessity and Thx to the person that advised me of, what we both consider, an unbelievable brazen occurrence.

New Message
Please login to post a reply