HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Cup half full- The Big Question

posted on Nov 19, 2008 11:47AM

Ok OBG, so you want to lash out and assume the very worst. So you sit there with your shares and exclaim how you're going to be screwed. I totally appreciate that feeling but I'm not going to adopt it for myself because that set of emotions doesn't belong here. It's what has put you where you are right now, apparently paralyzed to do anything to better your situation. The present situation is not what many wanted to anticipate but now that you are here you have to open up to what is coming and that it may surprise you. It will not likely ever be the $100 a share that people got carried away with talking about months back, but it may surprise all of us in the end. This property is head and shoulders above most anything else on the planet for it's richness and shear size. R.N. mentioned that even if there is a suitor on the sidelines waiting to make a move that others will want this property and that will drive the final sp upward. Consider the entities that are already in the area including Russian interests. If you don't think that there is an urgency to get control of this property then it is a thought that you need to consider and that the urgency though it may be there, the game is still played with stealth.

New Message
Please login to post a reply