HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: We Weren't Advised On The Best Time To Exit The Market So...

Re: We Weren't Advised On The Best Time To Exit The Market So...

posted on Nov 22, 2008 08:36AM

Don’t mean to be negative but….

Generally the consumer is the last to know, and for those who have a broker the broker inevitably says you should not remove your $$ from the market, rather take the long term approach and just continue to invest on a steady basis through the highs and lows. Very seldom will a broker advocate removing your money in a weak market. However if one considers what has been in the news, we have been provided little indicators all along of the problems we are facing. A broker should have seen the painting on the wall and told his clients to sell. After all this is his specialty.

More and more bleak news is being released week in and week out. It feels like we are being prepared for an ever worsening market on a piece meal basis. Those in the know, realize how bad it is and have likely been out of the market for several months. I wish I could see the investment portfolios of Bush, Obama, Clinton, Chretien, Harper et el. I’m sure they are sitting fine. Talk about insider information.

It’s nowhere near over. I feel we continue to be provided with more and more bleak news and outlooks, on a fractional basis, most likely in the hope we will just acclimatize to this horrible market (boiled frog syndrome)and not go on a witch hunt . What’s next???

New Message
Please login to post a reply