HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Why it's good to have NOT back at $0.58 : READ THIS

Last week my wife and I opened a TFSA at the Bank of Montreal. Can't put anything in until Jan. 02, 2009. This is with investorline. Before Nov. 17, you could open an account with then with the bank. To Glorieux, children over 18 are eligible, except for any province that states 19. Don't know which provinces they are. You bank should know........maybe. Sounds like some banks have not told the rank and file what is going on. How come they don't read??? I'm also hoping NOT stays down ( it's there anyway ) until we get this done. One thing I asked about and have no answer on is about transferring from one account to the TFSA. The TFSA is one of those things that is too good to be true. Think of the tax dollars that will be lost to evenue Canada. How long before the law creating a TFSA is withdrawn? Use it while you can.

New Message
Please login to post a reply