HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Edgie, you make a lot of sense. I think most of us here have reluctantly accepted our fate with the new board. There are a few holdouts for sure. I feel confident R.N. fought for a reasonable outcome and was comfortable with what transpired. So, I'll go along and give them some time to get up to speed. The main working crew is out doing their job. There are a set of rules for a group to call a special meeting. But may I remind you, we just went through that process with this proxy fight. We did not defeat Rosseau nor did they defeat us. So doing this over doesn't serve us nor them. I'm for giving them some time. There is a good probability there will be a mine here some day. We have not had any good results coming for some time. Some others drilling the area have not had the best results. So there is uncertainty there as well as with the economy. It's nice you are going shopping tomorrow, but do keep some dry powder. The sales after Boxing Day are usually pretty good. I'd sure be happy to be wrong. I just bought a few last week to average down a bit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply