HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Petition Draft

posted on Nov 24, 2008 07:54PM

PetitionOnline.com

I have started a letter or petition relating to the OSC and thought I would post this draft and ask that others add to it or provide insights that I can add or correct. Eg. I have no direct information relating to Canada only having 2 convictions in the past few years while in the United States apparently there has been in excess of 1300. I am hoping others will add to this letter and then we can use PetitionOnline.com to distribute it once complete. I think by letting those in government know how the retail investor feels, maybe just maybe they may take action, especially in light of the recent CBC report.

Draft.

This is an open letter to the Canadian Government, opposition parties, as well as the Canadian public regarding the lack of trust and faith we as Canadian investor’s have in the Ontario Securities Commission to fulfill their mandate.

The vision expressed by the OSC for the fiscal year 2008 and 2009 states it is to be an effective and responsive securities regular – fostering a culture of integrity and compliance and instilling investor confidence in the capital markets. From information contained and broadcast by the CBC on November 23, 2008, in my opinion, it is painfully apparent that the OSC has in the past and continues to be negligent in the OSC’s mandate which is to provide protection to investors from unfair, improper and fraudulent practices. It is my opinion that the OSC has failed in their efforts to foster a fair and efficient capital market place where as an investor, I can feel confidence in placing my investment dollars in the Canadian markets.

If this has or is occurring, it is noted to have occurred under the term of Mr. David Wilson, who as chair and CEO of the commission, should be seen as responsible for the commission’s successes and failures. I might add that Mr. Wilson has been compensated quite handsomely with my tax dollars to the tune of $750,000.00 dollars per year. If it is true that Mr. Wilson has been neglectful in his duties as I felt was indicted in the CBC report of November 23, 2008, it is imperative that the Canadian Government to whom the OSC reports, takes immediate and decisive action to ensure this commission acts in an efficient and responsible manner.

We ask that Canadians and investors that feel the OSC is ineffective in its mandate to investigate and stop unfair, improper and fraudulent practices , sign this petition which will then be presented to the aforementioned parties.

New Message
Please login to post a reply