HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Romeo and others who wish to 'roast' our board of directors...

Some posters continue to infer that our BOD is doing nothing for our cause. I'm not sure how you are coming to that conclusion, but it may just be time to lay back for awhile and let them do what RN said they can do. I agree that a lack of info is disconcerting, but if you remember , under the previous board there was a blackout as well. I feel we have many professionals at the management/field level that are doing their jobs, no, working their hearts out for us and them. I suggest we lay off the BOD for awhile, unless or until we know they are doing something contrary to our interests. Firing shots off in the dark is dangerous.

My opinion is that we should focus on the ever present issue of the OSC and our politicians to have them clean up our investing world. We currently have a big enuf bone to chew on, so, I say lets go get em. Those who are working on the draft proposals should be commended for their efforts. My thanks to you.

A277

New Message
Please login to post a reply