HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Joan from IR returned my call last week Nov 28 (same day) regarding my inquiry on Windfall. I didn’t expect any information on Windfall but thought it would be a good way to start a conversation. As expected she told me that they can’t say anything while the PP is being filled. Until then all she would say about the projects is that a news release will be out (didn’t want to give any indication of when so she paused before saying, “in the future”). She said this news release will cover all of the projects.

During the conversation I asked her if it would be possible to contact company officials directly. Joan told me that after the PP is filled she would be more than happy to arrange a phone conversation with any of the executives at Noront. She said that executives are available if investors feel the need to talk directly to company officials.

My first impression of Joan was a pleasant one. She was sincere in her responses to my question and maintained a professional stance during the conversation. I will be calling her in the future when I’m looking for some information on NOT.

rosehill

New Message
Please login to post a reply