HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

apologies for not posting lately, not that my posts contributed much from an informational standpoint. But I hope that my posts brought some calm and semblence of order from time to time.

This time of year is extremely busy for me and I am dealing with a labour strike at the same time, all that just means my focus is not on the share price of Noront or any of the other stocks I have in the ROF or my portfolio.

Nothing has changed over the last few months and nothing has changed over the last 6 weeks, the nickel, and chromite is still in the ground at mcfaulds, the gold is still somewhere hidden in the Windfall land claim. No one shovelled it up and took it away. The markets and world politics in general are no where near the norm. Things need to settle down in every aspect of our lives, the markets need to stabilize, gov't needs to sort itself out in Canada and Obama has to take the reins in the US.

stealing a line from Crazy Dick, "wake me up in February"

things will be much differnt in many aspects then

Have a wonderful holiday everyone

Storm

New Message
Please login to post a reply