HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: I'm still here! Are you? Time for another roll call...

I'm still here... barely. I've been reading post everyday but trying to avoid watching the sp.

First things first, lets not get our panties in a bunch just yet. We are obviously not hearing anything cause of the blackout period. Lets wait till the announcement of the pp being filled and then see what kind of news we get.

As far as some people still being upset about the attempted take over, get over it. If the federal government isn't safe from takeovers then nobody is. Any time big cash or power is involved, don't expect any type of code of ethics. BTW if Stephan Dion becomes PM I will personally assissinate him... ok maybe i'll just give him some dirty looks when i'm watching him on TV :)

Lastly, i'm sort of in agreement with coswil. Everybody should have averaged down big time over the last 3 months. Give me $10.00 a share so i can buy my house cash and still have enough to invest in the market while it is still in shambles. Side note, there are some very interesting income trust funds paying out 30% annually because of their depressed prices. So half a million at 30% is $150,000 year to sit on my a$$ (sign me up).

Anyways, back to work for me (hate making money the old fashion way) :P.

JGo

New Message
Please login to post a reply