HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 03, 2008 05:34AM
Dec 03, 2008 05:38AM
Dec 03, 2008 05:39AM
Dec 03, 2008 06:02AM
Dec 03, 2008 06:38AM
djo
Dec 03, 2008 06:42AM

Depending on your geographical location.. Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening to all.

Just got back from a road trip, a trip spent with my ears glued to the radio and what do my ears hear, that the Canadian governments found itself in a very precarious position, a postition which is currently not unlike that of NOT retails current position with management, there is a view that something we have invested in is now threatened by a troublesome few.

Shape of the board, straight, twisted, warped?

A wide variety of posts over the past month have all contributed to the overall emotional (and when i say emotional, i mean emotional), tone, of this board.

For the hell of it i went searching the hubs here on Agoracom to see if by chance we here on the NOT forum are loosing our minds as we wade through these tuff trimes.

Let me assure you we are not alone in the tone department. On many, many hubs here on agoracom there is a plethora of similar sentiment, each hubs got its doomsayers who have absolutely nothing good to say about anything the company is doing, "the stocks tanked, managemetn sucks etc.", its crystal ball opinionists whom try to forcast company stock direction going forward and have given management and the stock the benefit of the doubt, yet each hub has its level headed, well informed, DD' up the ying yang, perhaps professional in vocation, some not, optimistic posters who by default throught thier own selflessness of DD have chosen to share information on the board.

Its this very information which we all yearn for, refreshing our browsers constantly in the faint hope that new critical info comes to lite. Information which these days is very hard to come by. Information such as "jrichm99's" fantastic post on the Freewest forum outlining the silver lining so to speak from his talk with Mac and Don which made it to this board courtesy of "Repairman".

A post not unlike that of Sneezes from Vancouver. thats the stuff we're looking for, that's the stuff we need. Input. Now with "Vermillions" post that the PP is filled, completely filled, i would hope that the news vacumn will be unplugged once and for all and we can all get back to business as usual, business that will bring great change going forward, and a change in tone gauranteed.

Still here, on the edge of my seat, holding with great confidence.

Regards

Notster

New Message
Please login to post a reply