HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I kinda like the changes

posted on Dec 05, 2008 03:29PM

It has been quite some time since I last posted as I have elected to take a bit of a breather from not only Agoracom but from following the daily market hicups.

Previous to this hiatus, it was seldom if ever that I missed reading all the posts here on Agoracom. I can tell you that I feel somewhat out-of-the-loop but the recent upgrades here on the forum, specifically the highest rated posts, are certainly a welcome addition.

With respect to the recently completed flow-through PP, can anyone else confirm what I have heard that as a condition of flow-through PP's, the monies raised MUST be spent on exploration within the next year. If this is true and I believe it to be so, then we can certainly expect continued exploration successes over the next year. Even if the prevailing economic climate does not allow for share price appreciation with the release of good news over the next few months or year, you can be assured that once the sentiment changes, our S/P will follow suit.

My belief in the Noront story has NOT changed. It is just unfortunate that we have all been side-swiped by the global economic meltdown. I will continue to wait it out, not just on a minute by minute basis.

Good Luck All.

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply