HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I apologize for seeming to be answering my own post or if I am belaboring a point regarding a perfect storm. If there is any truth to the suggestion that there is a blackout period while a financing is taking place, ( I have been around a long time and this is honestly the first time I have heard it. Maybe it is an ethical thing rather than legal.) maybe it also applies to FNC. It is now 6 weeks since they started drilling on C5, and they just announced acceptance of the last financing. Interesting points are that the announcement was after market close, the financing was at 200% of market and that there was only one participant. Anyone that will lay out that kind of cash under those circumstances knows something. If as I suspect, they put out some good news this week, the only one left will be NOT. There has to be something going on behind the scenes, as it could not take that long to get approval from the exchange, unless something is amiss, nor take that long for assays to come back. Maybe we opened up a hornet's nest with our protests about the financing and options?

Interesting times

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply