HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Red Line-Purple River

posted on Dec 15, 2008 11:04AM

I was just checking out the FWR website and the recent announcement confirms a pattern that I have been posting about regarding the Redline. If you look at FWR's new company brochure, it shows the Redline as a purple river of chromite that runs from Noronts Blackbirds to the Big Daddy and through Black Thor. If you reference the Ring of Fire property map, you can project that it probably just keeps on going along the line to the northeast and then swings northwest towards the MTX hit area. It is interesting that Eagle One, Eagle Two, AT 7 to 12 and FWR's Ni/Cu hit reported today are all a one to two Km northwest of this purple river of chromite. Nice conformity and hopefully predictability for drill targets!!!! Thats one hell of a long river of mineralization!Lots of possible areas for another highgrade Eagle One type Ni/Cu discovery.

As well, when you look at the property map, you can see that Noront has joint ventures all along this redline/purple river. It is a huge area to explore even if the mineralization is concentrated along a line. I would like to get news on how many of these jvs are presently drilling according to their jv agreements. We don't seem to be hearing much.

Ho Ho HO

Mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply