HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Something's afoot.

posted on Dec 16, 2008 08:53PM

Something's afoot, to be sure. They couldn't comment any furthur on the TSX listing, other than a few comments, so I wonder about that. Especially, since the TSX application has been a top priority in the NOT office for some time and there has been work done on this. But we need the SP up higher, for a while, to get there anyways, so that couldn't be it, just yet.

The rumor is AT12, from Glorieux's post. I hope so because that is in the direction of the FWR/NOT JV, that I can't wait to see drilling start on. They said january for this one. They're completing testing on this anomaly soon. And this 'cone' of an anomaly, remember, is reported to be very similar looking to Eagle One, but much bigger. We shall see soon enough.

The Chromite. it's world class. FWR & Spider are helping to prove that. But wait until NOT weighs in with their Chromite assays. Then, we should see some people taking notice of this amazing and very unique discovery in northern Ontario.

So much to choose from, what could be about to happen. It's a nice feeling. But the bottom line, is that is has to happen first.

I look forward to early 2009.

strato-foot

New Message
Please login to post a reply