HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Starting to get concerned with censorship here!!! Gloreiux

Many of us have busy worklives and this time of year we have busy family lives. The news from our investment in NOT dried up some time ago with the exception of the corporate politics piece. Not much to talk about and therefore, more importamt things like family and yearend professional stuff is taking precedence, as it should. I have not been paying attention for a week or so but I get the sense that Coswil is taking some heat. I was a little part of that and he suggested I and others had a "dart throwing" investment strategy and had our heads in the sand. I replied that I enjoy all opinions on this board and I do. Coswil is an excellent poster that expresses his views from one passionate extreme and I hope he continues. Others are consumate "pumpers" We need a balanced picture and it is not all doom and gloom, neither is it all rosey. No poster should expect a post to go unchallenged, I have had posts removed like many others and others have corrected me or disagreed with what I said. This is all part of the annonamous community relationships we have here at the NOT board.

I feel for all the working people who are going to lose their jobs in the new year. Things are going to get rough. But it is going to get rough before it is going to get better. If there is no balanced approach, and the world took an "all is lost perspective" than it will become reality. We need to have hope and we need business and entreprenneurial spirit to thrive and not be buried.

In closing, I wish all a Merry Christmas and may the New Year bring you nickel, copper and PGM's.

Mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply