HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"For someone to put in 18mil in todays market conditions tells me that someone knows something. We the retail investors are kept in the dark and are only a pimple on the butt compared to the big boys. They know exactly what NOT has, who they are talking to and what the potential could be. Cash is KING."

Hi Rockstar,

I don't understand "Cash is King" within the context of what you have written. Also, what is it that makes you expect the sp to rise to a dollar starting in Jan.? What makes you assume that the management have something that powerful to introduce in the near term. Buying NOT at the present can simply indicate that there are those who believe that NOT has bottomed or nearly so and are just accumulating for a time later when the economy repairs (buy, sit and wait). Based on the present economy it is just as likely that we have a long wait ahead in spite of predictions of a 1st quarter rally. On the other hand you could be correct, but I'm not inclined to accept that until I see a trend. If we were to establish a ratio of predictions of glorious times v.s. their fruition, it wouldn't be very encouraging to say the least. Having said that, someone's bound to be right at some point.... maybe it's you. :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply