HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: A holiday wish for Joe, all NOT shareholders as well as Agoracom staff

A holiday wish for Joe, all NOT shareholders as well as Agoracom staff

posted on Dec 24, 2008 04:46PM

Well its been less than a stellar year overall for the markets in general. Of course we all knew we could not escape the bloodbath. But as each Christmas comes with a new year of fresh hopes and dreams it is my hope and my prayer that we will all outlast this setback and move forward into 2009 with a fresh and renewed vigor in the dream that we call NOT. Until that happens I want to wish everyone the very merriest of Christmas' and extend my hope that time with family and friends will help to see this year out in a truly memorable way. Lets all hope for a better scenerio in 2009 and until then enjoy each others comraderie on this board. There will always be another tomorrow and with that new hopes and dreams will arise. Mine at present are for a safe and healthy holiday season for everyone on this board. God's speed to everyone, especially to Joe, his wife and his family during their very trying times.

To Agoracom staff I wish the best of the season and congratulations on a job well done this past year. You deserve a large plate of homemade shortbreads which I would offer if I didn't already eat them all myself.....arggggggggggg!!!! <lol!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone and may God bless all of you.

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply