HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Reason for Rally

posted on Jan 07, 2009 09:53AM

Since there is no news today, it appears more and more likely that there is none. Thus, IMHO this rally is most likely a strong rebound from the very oversold conditions of the past few months. It appears money is flowing back to mining commodity stocks and NOT benefitted the most since it is the premier stock in MW. Perhaps some panic short covering added to it as well when SP started spiking up so much yesterday. I am by no means an expert on these things. Just my sincere analysis of what I observe.

If we can hold to at least 50% of yesterdays gains I think we will be in good shape going forward.

I read the speculation yesterday on reason for the surge with great interest and thank everyone for their input. I was hoping it was word from the bush on a big hit. But if that was the case, I think we would be even higher today. Appears today its back to reality. But we are still in a whole lot better shape today than last December, heck we are still a whole lot better today than 2 days ago.

I havent posted for a while, but still feel that NOT is the major player in MW and the best place for one's money in this area play.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply