HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Unexpected chat with Richard........

posted on Jan 08, 2009 09:10AM

Hi all..

Earlier I called the Company to speak with Mr. Parisotto to ask when we might ehave news, especially in light of recent volume. I mistakenly dialed the old Noront No. and got Elaine in Richard's office! What a joy...She said Richard was there, and knew that he would want to talk with me. I said I didn't want to bother him, but she insisted on putting me through ,and I had such a nice chat. Oh, for the days of warm, open communication with Richard! I said that NOT shareholders were being dissed and ignored by Management, and that we would be thrown crumbs of information, but primarily dismissed. He is sympathetic, and feels this atttude is so wrong... Management should realize the incredible power that we shareholders have when united, and we deserve their repect. He reminded me that shareholder power "won the proxy vote" which shocked Bay Street!

Richard wants us to know that NOT still has a very great future. All the minerals remain in the ground, and there is nothing but"blue sky" everywhere, and the joint ventures will be rewarding.

I asked him whether he thought WINDFALL might be sold off. He said "probably, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Management seems to want to focus on the Nickel.

When asked if he thought the Chromite discoveries would be a mega part of NOT's future, he said "Jacki, the Chrome discoveries may well be bigger than anything in Africa, and will bring a major new industry to Canada".

He indeed will be involved with a new venture in the McFaulds area. He's very excited about it. He promised to keep us old NOT shareholders informed ,and expects to wrap up necessary paperwork within 60 days, if not sooner.

I didn't want to take too much of his time, but I told him that we all admire him so, and that we miss his warmth and integrity. Such a contrast to the Cold Shoulder we're getting from the no communication Management!

I have to dash out for an appointment but wanted to pass along the positive.

Cheers,

Jacki79

New Message
Please login to post a reply