HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

could have fnc news soon which will help us

posted on Jan 09, 2009 05:47AM

Fnc is currently up 10%. The volume is nothing to get excited about but may warrant a closer look. I've pasted a new's release Nov.3. I'm wondering if the price increase this morning has anything to do with C1 or C5 news. One hole at C1-hole 2 had over 3% nickel and same hole 10 was similar but both over a very small area but very encouraging. I like the last paragraph I bolded.Good news would be very welcome. FWR had some great gold news today and is down. Why would FNC be up right now? Has me thinking.

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 3, 2008) - Fancamp Exploration Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:FNC): Drilling is to begin on the very large C-5 target in the north portion of the property. This structurally complex magnetic feature, about one mile long and a third of a mile wide, lies on the SE edge of the pre-McFauld's greenstone belt granitic basement, and could well conceal sulphide rich peridotite feeder zones of the Eagle One and Eagle Two type.

The Company also wishes to report completion of the first phase of the C-1 Target drilling. The high grade nickel mineralization seen over a narrow width in Hole No.2, was intersected again in Hole No.10 where massive sulphides were seen over very narrow widths again within a zone of less than a metre, some eight metres down dip of the original intersection at a vertical depth of about 40 metres. The local dip appears to be about 40 degrees to the west and, Holes 8 and 9, drilled at 45 degrees and 55 degrees respectively to the west (east of the No.1, 2 collars) on the assumption the zone was near vertical, appear to have undercut it. This mineralized zone, small though it appears, is open down dip and along strike.

The nickel mineralization occurs close to the eastern granite contact of C-1. Geophysics suggests that this contact is highly irregular in a vertical sense, with granite "overhangs" and vertical walls at depth. Deep penetration TDEM suggests the existence of strong conductivity near this contact at depths on the order of 400-500 metres. These zones are obvious drill targets and will be further tested by detailed gravity surveys scheduled to begin following freeze up a few weeks hence.

GO NOT GO. and all NOT neighbours too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply