HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Finally Back everyone...

posted on Jan 09, 2009 05:53PM

Hey guys,

It's been a while, but I'm finally back. I posted a couple days ago, but before that I don't think I had posted since October or Novemeber. I've had a couple family situations which I've been dealing with, new job, etc. NOT is finally starting to get it's legs and that's great to see. BMK has been having huge volume everyday as well as SPQ and FNC, FWR had a great news release today and I see nothing but big things for the ROF in 2009.

I gotta question for all you guys. I, like everyone else is trying to take advantage of this TFSA but I want to make sure I do it at the right time. My average for NOT is about $2.40. I want to move $5000 from my investing account into my TFSA, but to be honest, I don't know when I should do it. We're trading at $1.14 today so I think if I transfer, I'd take the loss. My question is, if anyone knows, if I transfer $5000 once NOT passes that $2.40 mark, is everything fine and dandy tax wise? I mean, I'd like to transfer now but I feel like I can't "transfer in kind" like an RSP, and I don't want to take a Capital lose.

I'm really bad when it comes to this TFSA, I don't want any links because I've read them and still don't understand. If someone can give me the dumb down version, it would be more than appreciated.

Thanks so much, and great to be back.

-Kennedy.

p.s. A lot of people can see $10 for NOT by the end of this year. Guys, if we can get a couple good NR's before the summer, combined with great NR's from our JV's and ROF partners, it wouldn't be suprising to see that price by summer. Look at what the commodities have done since the beginning of the year. This is all IMHO. God speed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply