HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 16, 2009 05:32AM
Jan 16, 2009 05:45AM

A few of us here have posted our THOUGHTS about accumulation. It's only a guess at best, but signs give an experienced investor a hint. Volume and price help. Most big investors with money are busy people. They use a broker and a cross more for convenience and ease of purchase. The same thing could be accomplished on his or her own. One thing they could not do is put an order in for 500,000 or 800,000 shares. Right away asks would get pulled because this puts a bottom or support to the price. Anyone would immediately see someone wants to buy a big chunk and know higher prices result. So the buyer would be compelled to put several smaller amounts into the market. You even mention doing that. But now you go back to a busy person who looks for someone to do this for them. That's a broker. Show me a broker who doesn't like his nice fat commission. And, all buyers are hidden with the exception of those owning 10%. Who announced that antlizzie bought or notster ? I agree that doing the buying this way through a broker helps to NOT drive the price up. But none of us want to buy that way. We all want it as cheaply as we can. Also, consider this. If the accumulating buyer did buy in a way to drive the price up to get his quota, once he was filled the buying support would dry up and the price drift back down. Nothing gained! That's how markets work every single day. Why people sell here is a mystery to me as well as to quite a few others. Why somebody else sells doesn't bother me one bit. It's his business. I know when I made my early purchase it was high. Turned out too high. But who knew all this that has followed would happen? I do know that I am happy it has. I have a whack of shares I would not otherwise have. I know what we have with Noront, like most others here. I agree with a number of others also, that it would be nice to be able to speak with head office and get reassurance and keep in touch with what is going on. It isn't happening. Again, head office has to spill the beans sometime. The news would hardly matter to the market these days, but better days will come. This might not be what you are hoping for, but hopefully, it helps a little bit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply