HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Not being scientific on the Houses and who and why they are buying/selling, but given the selling in Nov. - Dec. 2008 (due to Loss Selling and some getting saueezed out, etc.) and the relative diversity of activity (though on the small scale side of the Volume Activity) there could be up to 16 Houses buying for small time customers and as many as 8 selling (on average - so to speak). Then there are as many as 7 (other than the usual very large Volume Trading Houses) who are buying significant Volume and Selling about the same Volume of trades in the past few weeks. Could this 7 Houses be Buying for High Worth Clients and delivering the Buy orded after completing the Buy by doing a Cross Trade. Only wondering out loud on the last point, as anyone who checks could relatively quickly see if this is the case or if there likely is something else going on with these Houses.

I would expect that a part of the High Volume usual trading Houses trading is also due to representing a specific Client(s).

What ever the real situation, I expect the ones who could and should be tracking this stuff very closely would be the So Called Regulator(s). As I am sure the REAL Big Boys make all effrot to do this very type of tracking for their REAL Big Clients.

Otherwise, may ALL have a very good evening and continued interesting days ahead.

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply