HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Somebody has to say this,,,

posted on Jan 24, 2009 02:26AM

Well, somebody has to say this, so might as well be me,,,We needed great news and only got mediocre news,,,we needed to find another Eagle with similar or greater Ni tonnage than Eagle 1, and we found some more high grade Ni but missed on a bunch of holes under Eagle 1 that would have defined tonnage,,,we found more Chromite but not great grades,,,we need to get on the big board fast cause the smart money has left the venture market and when this whole great big financial storm finally clears up, the big board will be the first to recover,,,without more great drilling results coming soon, we will do another slow bleed below a buck,,,hope I'm wrong, but that's the way I see it,,,

disclaimer,,,I first bought 2 years ago at .60 and have followed this closely since, with more buys up to $5 and back down,,,I am currently a bagholder,,,good luck to all, we'll need it,,,we need an outstanding news release or will do another slow bleed,,,we needed to break thru that $1.35 wall but couldn't,,,

Shakey

New Message
Please login to post a reply