HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The way I figure it...

posted on Jan 26, 2009 11:36AM

though some have theorized that the BOD is keeping the NOT sp down via being low key on the news, doesn't add up to me. I'm of the opinion that anyone interested in CR/NI has already seen the cat out of the bag... they know it's big... and they know they should have a piece of it. They would certainly like all the info. they can get, but at today's sp, it's getting really tempting to take a bite out of it as is. I would hazard a guess that the only real issue is getting a big enough piece of it, thus negotiations are likely already underway and KWG is an example of that already having happened. Therefore keeping the sp down would only speed up the selling process. If indeed negotiations are in the works it would make the agreed upon price retain it's percentage premium, thus looking better given the present sp. Again this is just creative thinking with no basis on any known details.

New Message
Please login to post a reply