HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I haven't heard anything, but whatever I would be hearing would be from people on this board. I wouldn't pay any credence to anything said over on stockhouse or bullboards or whatever it's called. I've pretty much blocked that site from existence.

It wouldn't suprise me though to hear of a major buy in, I can't see a buyout though. The BOD would be frankly, retarted to accept a buyout in the range. I mean it wasn't a year ago that this stock was treading above the $4.00 range on a daily basis and the ROF has continued to prove up more and more. The economy obviously has alot to do with our low stock price, and I can't see them selling out until we've recovered and really gotten a strong "market value" for NOT.

Also, I'm sure the regulars on these boards would have gotten some indication. Who knows though, I guess time will tell but I for one will be disgusted if we get bought out for a lousy $2.50.

I hope you're reading this NOT BOD, don't sell us short. You can make alot of money too, just hold out, prove up the resources and start a bidding war.

New Message
Please login to post a reply