HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I don't think anyone can give you the real reason why we are drifting down. I can think of several, the general market, no news, those who we suspect of accumulating either have what they want or are letting the price cool down before buying more. I can't see shorting as a problem. The 110,000 increase is at best 11,000 extra sales a day, given a 10 day trading period over the 15 or so days between reporting. I'd really like to see more shorts. I can just vision them getting burned with some good news. That is overdue but welcome at any time soon. In closing, the other poster who seeins a vision of SPQ/KWG taking off soon. I'd welcome that too. There are some things right now that are not too encouraging ( the economy ) but our future in the Ring of Fire looks rosy. Here's hoping that the economy gets better at just the right time when the Ring of Fire hits its stride.

New Message
Please login to post a reply