HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NOT: Best Long Term or Short Term investment, or both?!

NOT: Best Long Term or Short Term investment, or both?!

posted on Feb 01, 2009 07:51AM

Hi All,

I was rereading several older posts... The following comments from one of Khareema's post at the Vancouver Conf. seem particularly noteworthy. Personally,I agree that NOT is the most spectacular Long Term investment. However, with the any day possibility of a Major "buy in" of 10% or more, or a super nova strike of new Nickel etc., I think NOT is also a fabulous Short term investment.

A long with others, I've been worried that new Management might sell us out for a quick buck, and so I was thrilled to read that Joe Hamilton told Khareema that the commodity peak is 4-5 years out, and that he (Hamioton) "has no problem with just continuing to prove up tonnages until then..."

From Khareema's post:

"NOT, on the other hand appear to be planning on the long haul. There is huge effort being put into anything that can reduce cost tomorrow. They have moved a small cat in to move the drills around. They have made the effort to get a trail in, over which they can move fuel, and a bigger machine which will be necessary to build any sort of airstrip. which when built will lower transportation costs immensely. Joe Hamilton said that they have now reduced average costs down to just over 1.5 mill a month to date, and can still keep 3 drills going at that burn rate. The airstrip will produce another huge cost saving down to maybe 1.2 mill/month. He suggests that the next commodity peak will be in about 4-5 years and has no problem with just continuing to prove up tonnages until then, if that is what it takes to get maximum dollar return."

Thanks, Khareema. Your posts are always incredibly insightful.

Cheers,

jacki79

New Message
Please login to post a reply