HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The matter of the money spent on Windfall may have had some legal implications as this money was raised specifically for Windfall and as such, I am not sure if he had to spend it there legally but morally, he has always felt like he had no choice but to spend it on Windfall.

However, looking back, I can see how big investors thought this was wasted money and when you combine this to a high burn rate in this economy, the joint venture issue (which I am not convinced yet was a bad thing) and the nail in the coffin "going it alone" statement...well this was enough for the big boys to step in and take control. Since then, they have reduced the burn rate substantially (which is great), no new JVs (neutral) and have put Windfall on Care and Maintenance (good...for now only)

However, it mistifies me how they can keep this SP down so much. Their silence is probably the biggest factor and they are probably counting on it being effective for a while yet. I would not expect a move to the TSX until they have loaded up and are ready to sell out...Just my opinion though.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply