HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A lot of what if's.........

posted on Feb 07, 2009 07:03AM

The fact of the matter is the SP is only $1.02 and not +$5.00. If it were the later the conversation here would be slightly diferent ie: why isn't the SP over $10.00

The events of the last six months regarding the economy and stock market in general have had more to do with Noront's present day SP than anything Richard did or did not do. However some higher ups were not convinced in his leadership style. Quite ovious otherwise he would still be running the show. Time will tell where the new BOD can take this company to. I personally beleive they will do just fine regardless of the fact whether they keeps us informed the way most of us would like (me included).

Some of the reasons why I beleive they will do just fine.

1. They did not inherit a lame duck, Noront 2008 #1 junior mining company. I think that's the title they won.

2. Substantial cash in bank considering the dificult time we are experiencing for anyone needing to raise cash.

3. Four drills on the ground and I beleive all drilling.

4. What is in the ground has not seeped away, it is still there and people with a whole lot more knowedge than myself beleive that the ROF is something to be recconned with. I refer to the likes of Dr. Mungal, whom I heard his presentation at the last AGM where he described the find in detail. I did not hear one negative only postive!!!

5. Richard himself never once waivered in his enthusiasm of what he beleives the ROF and Noront can be. Even when he was eased out at the same AGM he remained focussed on one message "Hold on to your shares"

Share price basically going sideways over the last couple of weeks on low volume, aside for some large cross trades would make me think we (retail) are in relatively strong hands and someone "BIG" wants in at these low prices. What should that tell you "Hold on to your shares".

Maybe I'm wrong and trust me I've been wrong many times in the past ie: riding Not from .29 to $7.00 and back down again. WOW must have rocks for brains.

Anyway as always GLTA and JMHO

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply