HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sum:

"For N.N. to be driving the ship, you are implying that he has a controlling hand somehow?"

1) It is my considered opinion, having chatted directly with Neil Novak on a number of occasions, plus one-on-ones with Mac Watson and Jim Voisin, that Neil is playing - how do I put it - a nice game of poker. To continue the metaphor, with today's PP, he is also the card dealer. NOT and FWR are (figuratively) at the table.

2) It is my considered opinion, and I have absolutely no proof of this, that there are now more than one Major directly interested in the Ring of Fire.

You can bank on it, however, that the ROF has the world's majors talking. More than one CEO has told me this.

3) It is my considered opinion that the cagey Mr. Novak wants the big prize. He has had a very unwieldy JV with KWG for quite a number of years, but that's the price of history and lawyers. If this doesn't make sense, trust me on it. But, the important point for me here is that the often difficult relationship with KWG is now being worked in the favor of SPQ.

Basically Mr. Novak has upped the ante. You got to know the opposition. And Novak has been in the ROF since 1992. Some people on these boards think Neil has lied to me on some of my points. I disagree. I just think he's a good poker player. He knows what I want to ask; he knows how he will answer. But he does answer. Sometimes, you got to watch what cards are being played.

4) It is my considered opinion that some big deal will happen in the next three to six months. There are over 17,000 people registered already for the PDAC convention in Toronto. I bet there will be an ROF buzz in the air. (Well maybe not BNN. Their talking heads are still talking Nortel.)

If you can get to PDAC, DO! Get a feel for the guys up at the ROF. Neil, Mac, Jim, the NOT twins (hopefully) will be there. Talk with beautiful Joanne Jobin. And I'm supposing that Noront will have a Ring of Fire dog and pony show, hopefully with Dr. Jim Mungal entertaining.

Do some due diligence - unless of course NOT has hit $12, SPQ has hit $5, and FWR, $8. Then take a rain check, and go have a drink :)

Remember. The important stuff is under the spruce bog on the James Bay Lowlands. And some very, very big companies want it! Patience is required.

All IMHO

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply