HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sometimes you forget the all important matter of Value. Number od shares outstanding is not a reflection of Value. The SP is!

Just to make you wonder. In one day I bought more than two million shares. Yes! TWO MILLION!

If I had $90 000.00 - $100 000.00 in cash today I could have very easily bought TWO MILLION Shares of SPQ. Easily!!!

But if I wanted to buy 85 MILLION SPQ Shares I could not do it today for 85 MILLION Bucks. Ivery likely could not be able to buy that many SPQ Shares for under 20 MILLION Bucks even if I spread my buying out over a couple of months.

Last Spring you did lament your discust in Mugor. And very strongly too.

Think. If SPQ Consolidated the Shares to a 1 for 10 ratio, Would the SP today be $0.45. Would the PP go for $0.60 with ~ 8.5 MILLION Shares up for the taking?

Remember, the PP is not neened for more than a Year in the Future, UNLESS SOMETHING HAS CHANGED! And only in the last couple of weeks.

Also remember, the SPQ SP is being suppressed right now, just like NOT's SP and most all other RoF area Explorers SP's are being held down.

Better to ask WHY! Who can and is doing this? Why?

Who are the most likely to get tired of the wait while feeling FEAR concerning the Manipulation.

Old Joe

PS: To the Brave and Knowledgeable will eventually Go the Spoils!

New Message
Please login to post a reply