HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thank you for this sobering assessment of OUR company. I agree with it completely!!! For some reason, news has been sparse. I do not know why. Like everyone else I would dearly love to know. So this condition easily leads ones emotions to run free. Mine are no different than most people. Ice doesn't flow in my veins so I have trouble keeping them under control. If you can't, then these times cause bad decisions. Lately, these runaway emotions are causing some runnaway comments that in a court of law, would get thrown out for lack of evidence. As I read your comments, I can see that your head is ruling your heart. What you have written, and what I am saying will cause a lot of flack, but we should all take time to think about it. This ore body is real. It isn't going away. There is more to be found. Remember, we all love and respect Richard Nemis. I didn't care for the deal he got but we have to do what he did. Make the best of it. He did and he negotiated the best deal he could. If he wasn't satisfied, he'd still be fighting alongside some of you. He still is in a place to watch out for us, but he has the smarts to move on as well. I think we should follow his example. There are some good writers here who bring most of us quality explanations. I appreciate them. From time to time we may disagree. I think that is healthy as long as we keep our cool and learn from each other.

New Message
Please login to post a reply