HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: I wonder why we are in a downward spiral/hgs 225

I really don't think we are in a downward spirial. It looks to me like more of a gradual decent. Pardon the spelling! We really cannot expect anything different. This comes from a lack of news that we all do not like. But, like it or not, we have to live with it. Be thankful there are very few sellers. I take encouragement from there being a lack of sellers. Alas!, there are very few buyers as well. Some good news will help cure that, whenever that comes. But it will, I hope. In the meantime, the market is doing what it normally does every day. All investors wait for the good news they are expecting to move the price of their precious baby higher. Mines take much too long in my opinion, but this one will be worth the wait. ..........................In closing, I'll just say to Beta Curry, I agree with your thoughts on the stimulas package. Way too much pork!!! But for imposing an IQ level, we should not forget that Einstien failed his. Far better to find a way to measure plain old COMMON SENSE.

New Message
Please login to post a reply