HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: What did everyone expect to hear in this update???????

What did everyone expect to hear in this update???????

posted on Feb 17, 2009 11:14AM

There has been a lot of whining and crying about no updates from our management,as well as no news, our share price declining etc etc.

Just what did you expect to get from this interview? Really what did you expect.

Assay results...Windfall being reopened. TSX listing...New CEO... and I could go on and on. This type of info will come in the form of a news release only.

So now we got what we asked for (an interview) and still we complain.

If I had any money right now I'd be investing in Kleenex......

Heres what I got.

1)We have 33 million as of Dec 31.

2)We are going to be spending 19 million this year, mostly on drilling the ROF.

3)We are going to spend 8-10 million between now and the end of June.

4)We are spending approx 1.5 million a month and getting a much better bang for our buck than before.

5)Three drills working at present time. Two on the BBirds and one at AT_12,and one idle.

6)Ground base and Air borne geophysicalstudies to be completed in 4 weeks, which will coincide with the completion of the present drilling at BBird. They will then be looking at going to work on the new targets at Grid one and two.

7)They should have enough drilling completed on the BBirds to do a 43-101 by the end of the year.

8)Windfall... the assays received were not material, and therefore does not warrant any additional funding at this time.We already new that Windfall was on

care and maintenance for the winter, as per our previous bod.

Did I expect anything else......no

RR

New Message
Please login to post a reply