HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It is the bantering like this that kills the usefullness of this great forum. The SH site is the play ground for posting like this.

Nobody will get your piece of the pie unless you let them. I like to think that I will sell my Not shares when I'm good and ready, not because of manipulation of SP, something that I cannot control. I can only control the sale of my shares. Maybe if more on this forum took this approach or outlook there would be less fear mongering.

If you choose to beleive that the new BOD is running the show in a manner to help out a major accumulate shares at a lower SP, then that's too bad. If in fact this is the case I would think it very hard to prove if not impossible, therefore control your own destiny - sell-hold-or buy more!!

The truth about Noront and the ROF is still in the words and advise of Richard Nemis "it's a barn burner" and "Hold onto your shares". Many here worship the ground Richard walked and hung by his every word, maybe now is the time to review old notes.

The truth is like many here I am getting impatient too and the continued rhetoric doesn't help, if anything it chases away valued posters that truly contribute.

Better days ahead!

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply