HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Rhyme and Reason - Contempt and Disgust

posted on Feb 19, 2009 02:46PM

I agree with everything you are saying Cosil and management may be helping drive the SP lower by being quiet but the tactics to bring the SP down is being executed by someone else trying accumulate...wether this is Cliff as you mention or someone else, the result is the same, they want to accumulate and the lower the better...To those who know the game and can keep coming up with funds, this is a great advantage. However those folks are few as most longs are either comfortable with current holdings or simply are tapped out. New retail investors have no reason to jump on board based on chart or news...Only we, the long LONGS can talk this up but we have been around this long enough that anyone we want to talk to this about we already have talked to. So the SP keeps drifting and those who want to accumulate will...but they will only make money when this goes up...From what I hear, the date of May 1st may have some implications so we may be quiet till then and then rise but I would not want to be caught out of position either.

Cheers and congrats to those able to keep accumulating!!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply