HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Calling all NOT shareholders.

posted on Feb 19, 2009 12:43PM

All NOT shareholders listen up….even you back there watching and Not talking…

We’ve all been watching the selling and wondering just who would be selling NOT stock at such depressed levels, playing into the big guys hands.

The unaware and uninformed

The depressed and impressionable

and yes,

The desperate

As was found out during the amazing phone campaign prior to the Board Meeting for voting on the Proxy, some shareholders had simply put away their NOT shares in the drawer and forgot about them, likely some were disheartened by the results of the proxy, I know I was, but I did not sell, why because of my Due Diligence with respect to NOT and ROF plays and my interaction with Agoracom forums.

Our powerful call to arms got everyone out of bed, dressed and ready for a proxy vote, up, aware, wide awake, these folks who knew other investors in NOT took up the call as well.

The vote….enough said.

Most simply put their shares back in the drawer or under the mattress and went back to sleep, some watch from a distance and visit hear occasionally to keep up but some I believe have been disheartened lately to the point of making what I believe to be a bad decision, that of selling their NOT shares.

Many posts during the proxy told of just how grateful the folks contacted where to know that others besides themselves would be looking out for their best interests because it was in the others best interest to do exactly that.

Literally 1000’s of phone calls (at the callers expense) were made to the more than 6000 retail investors in NOT

The results of which were nothing short of spectacular, even a few of the investors which had very large positions with NOT were unaware of the goings on and were so grateful to have been contacted by the Forums callers.

Given the general consensus regarding “NO news, no nothing , downplay and accumulate, accumulate from the poor and unsuspecting retail shareholder method of operation going on by BMO and others its clear by the selling that retail are being somewhat shaken.

In my opinion, the timing for the call to arms could not be more critical, as word needs to get out to all shareholders alike, the call to arms needs to be raised again and the contacting of all retail investors needs to happen again.

We already have a group, just need to make it official, stand up and be counted on to let the shareholders living in the FOG know the current state of affairs surrounding the ROF.

There are lawyer types here, people who know how to make this work group The time for advocacy is now. NOT later.

Time to quit being the little guy…

A while back a poster, not sure who, but this poster mentioned that we could all start our own brokerage firm. In numbers, anything’s possible.

Let’s get this shareholder group formed up, make it legal, and step into the foreground of NOT.

You think Bay Street woke up and took notice with us last time, well they’ll fall off their $1000.00 Gucci office chairs this time.

We need to effect change.

Best Regards

Notster

New Message
Please login to post a reply