HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Yes Jacki you are right on. Khareema is one of the posters that I read immediately. Hoov and Don are 2 others.

I recall when K was at the Vancouver conference he was giving us daily updates that were insightful, informative and of great help to those who could not attend.

I suggest we all pm him and encourage him to stay the course.

What I have noticed about Khareema, Hoov and some others, they stick to the facts, not to negativity.They do their homework and spend hours studying geology , mining and other related stuff. Their expertise shows through and it is great benefit to all of us. Don lives in Thunder Bay and is constantly contacting the local offices of these companies and providimg us with valuable information.

I myself was frustrated after the last conference call and posted some negative thoughts that in hindsight should have been kept to myself. I appologize for that.

You know I have some friends that as they age have become negative and "like old women" if you pardon the expression. After a while I get tired of that. Lets make sure we are not in that category here on Agoracom.

There is great value in this website. After reading some of the negative comments it is easy to see why NOT would want to cancel their subscription. Also Agoracom wants to be an asset for companies.

If we chase away peoiple like Khareem this site will go downhill quickly.

IMHO

SN

New Message
Please login to post a reply