HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sheesh....K I was trying to set up a website and not start a revolution. There has been some overreaction going on and its all bred from frustration..frustration in more than even NOT but the markets in general and losses that have mounted in the last 3 to 6 months. Theres to be better times ahead and we have all that to look forward to.

Please stick around and help keep us on the right track. I don't care much what anyone says because I know my direction is right for me and for my sense of morality within the investment community. I'm not judging anyone and just hope no one is judging me. We listen to each other and we talk. One of the reasons I sat away from this board for pretty much the better part of 2009 was to see the mood and see the stages the board was taking. Lets all face it. The moral is decaying, but we also cannot be another Stockhouse here. I've always respected opinion that is negative to my own thoughts. Good points come from both sides. I've even tried on occasion to give some credance to those who appeared to be soft bashing our NOT. I only did that because they made genuinely concrete investment points.

I don't think ND meant anything personal in the response to my "website" email. I can't believe the response to it BTW. Dismal like the mood. I thought it was something we could build together and something that would provide us with a focal point during the lull of this recession. Then when everything starts to take off, the site will be there to call out the play by play actions. ;)

Don't go because of stupid stuff. Coswil meant well because he thought it was more a personal attack and unnecessary. There were definately more thumbs up for me to shut up than for me to develop the web site. So my case comes to mind and I'm thinking seriously of going back to the sidelines and let others talk the talk. I'm still going to walk the walk (accumulating steadily).

Long on NOT....stick around K....we don't like family messin with our heads telling their leaving home. We are one as investors in NOT.

PS. One last thought....remember if we let things go untested..............those things will be ours to deal with later in more serious scenerios. Its always good to be careful and ask questions pro or con.

Have a good weekend. Sleep off your plans to leave and we'll see you Monday.. ok??!! :)

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply