HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Noront CEOs - Put a nail in the Windfall coffin please

There is something that has been nagging at me about Windfall for a while here and it came up during the proxy battle.

The Aurilian shareholders were on this site and warning us about who we were dealing with and provided some information to the effect that Aurilian was sold before all of the core samples were released. After the sale the information was released and it was discovered that there was in the nieghborhood of 30% more gold than earlier reported.

The impression I got was the core samples were being puprosely held back and ARU was sold for less than the shareholders deserved and that the unreported cores would have boosted the sale price significantly.

Because what is going on at Windfall (the evaporation of 50oz of gold per ton) makes no sense, and the BOD refuses to offer any evidence or explanation as to the disappearing gold I can't help but wonder what is really going on here.

I am not trying to bash the BOD or relive the proxy war. I want an explanation as to what happened to the 52oz of gold over 15 feet and I want to see it in writting from Noront.

New Message
Please login to post a reply