HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If I may expand about Windfall for just a brief moment.

During the takeover it was Rousseau who said it was a "DUD".

I don't believe we have ever heard this from our present board. What they have said is that the findings to date did not warrant furthur work at "this time" and that they were putting it on care and maintenance to concentrate on the ROF.

You know, if it was me, and I had to choose where to put my money, one being a sure thing and many many opportunities to hit nickel or chrome or the other drilling or digging for more gold that is harder to chase. I just might be wise with my coin and chase the sure thing.

With the economic climate as it is it made a lot more sense to chase the chrome and nickel and leave Windfall for a bit. You'll note that there has been no known attempt to sell and that our JV partners have been silent. This leads me to believe they still think there is potential there, just that right now we have to spend our money wisely. Gold is climing steadily and we have value or at least percieved value in the ground. Maybe the next couple of months will see a turn of the tide and we will start up Windfall when both the weather and the economy are a bit more friendly.

These are just my thoughts, any comments are always welcome.

Storm

New Message
Please login to post a reply