HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Various Things-also alternate board

posted on Feb 22, 2009 11:49AM

I haven't posted for a while. I try to catch up on posts as best I can once or twice a week. I am down a lot on my NOT investment. I have noticed the marked increase in frustration in this investment as reflected in many posts. I am frustrated too. When I first got in, I like many, thought this was one of the best opportunities in my lifetime. With that in mind, I am truly humbled by the SP now compared to when I first got in. At least the current SP is double what it was in mid December. Although that is not very much consolation, it helps a little. I added my position back then, but my average is still a bit over $3. At this point, I have no idea where we will be in 6 months, I feel strongly that we will be much higher, but since I, like others, have been wrong quite often before, in reality I have no idea.

ONe thing I have learned is that it can drive you nuts to follow the day to day goings on. I stopped doing this as I have a life to live: work, family, church, ice fishing, hobbies, etc., many acitivities that keep me very busy. Believe me, living my life sure beats spending hours following this investment every day. I havent lost any more or gained any less by taking a semi-vacation from NOT. I am in for the long haul. I am down substantially but will see this investment to $5 plus or to 0.

Many posters have expressed a concern that the plug may be pulled on the NOT Agoracom board. Just to let everyone know, in case that happens there is a board on Yahoo for NOT that is open to everyone but curretnly hardly anyone uses it. Go to Yahoo-Finance. Type in NOT.V for a quote. When the quote comes up click on Message Board in the far left column and you will be at the NOT message board on Yahoo. So in case this board ceases, (I hope it doesnt as this board is the best I've seen.) that could potentially be used as a Plan B.

Good luck to all longs. Of all the stocks in the ROF, NOT is one of the few that is not dead money. They have the drills drilling on the ROF claims with the best potential and money in the coffers. Just one announcement (assay results, TSX listing informatin, stake by a major, etc) could send us upwards nicely again. But I am totally unable to time the market on these events, so I will stay long, solid in my feelings that this will work out in the long run. Just my humble opinion.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply