HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

RN vs New BOD

posted on Feb 25, 2009 04:31AM

Good Morning all,

It seems we still have alot of posters comparing RN and the old BOD to the new BOD. No offence to anybody but we have to stop living in the past. RN is a one of a kind CEO. We should not expect to ever seem him running NOT again and we should consider ourselves lucky to have had the opportunity to be a part of NOT while he was in charge. On the flip side, I belive we have been spoiled by RN. Not Richard's fault but most CEO's are not that open to retail.

In my opinion, both BODs are very different but both I think are capable of making us alot of cash. The old BOD would have probably made us more money but I think it would have taken them considerably longer. The new BOD will still probably get us a fair price but I belive they will make it happen sooner than later. As fas as I'm concerned, I would rather take $10-$12 per share tomorrow than wait 3 years for possibly $20+ (no guarantee it will ever get that high anyways). With the market as depressed as it is, we could easily re-invest a $10 buyout and make and easy triple up on something like RIMM or any other depressed stock. That would be like getting $30 per share for NOT. Who wouldn't take that right now??? But like D12 said, no matter what happens, there will be complainers and people who think the old BOD would have done better. Don't take this as me being in love with the new BOD. They haven't done anything to sway my fellings either way. The price is depressed because of market conditions and there isn't a CEO or BOD on the planet that could have shielded us from that.

I'm a little surprised that the rumor of Cliff's buying up 9.9% of ROF companies has been barely discussed and almost dismissed. Given the sources (Coswil and Rosehill) I think this is feaking huge. Anybody no where Canseco is? He is usually good for comfirming rumors. Hopefully this rumor is true and hopefully this strikes fear in Xstrata and causes a bidding war. To the new BOD, let's get our new CEO, give him options at $0.80 and let gets this show on the road.

GLTA

JGo

New Message
Please login to post a reply