HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Take a look back

posted on Feb 27, 2009 05:42AM

Thanks for telling us ( me ) that every hole has been accounted for. I've been wondering about that one. The new board is not like the old one, we all know that. I'd like to see the new CEO found and start work. He might have different ideas about reporting to shareholders. I really don't think this is that important to me. I'm giving this new BOD some slack. Some time back I mentioned that the Ring of Fire is still not widely known among the investing public. I still believe that to be true. A few days back, I was reading the latest edition of the Investor's Digest and it contained a lengthy article about up and coming junior miners. Not a sniff about the Ring of Fire. Some of the companies mentioned as promising are still in the hoping stage. In the Ring of Fire we have several who could be mines or are very close to it. In reading the peice written by Donald Coxe, he said......" one of the most important rules of Coxeism: “You should not invest in a story that’s on page 1. Invest in the one that’s on page 16 on its way to page 1.”
Do you think that Noront is on page 16 yet? But like that bus driver said to Alice.........one of these days..... In the meantime, I'm trying to saty patient.

New Message
Please login to post a reply