HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

RE...Windfall..NORON... & MURGOR

posted on Mar 03, 2009 03:40AM

Further to my post of yesterday.. I am not a geo so, a lot of this "stuff" I do not understand...I took this off the flyer from MGR that I picked up at PDAC..."At the Noront option, a 1,119 meter ramp was completed in 2008,including 32.5 meters of drifting in the F-11 Gold Zone and 102 meters of drifting in the F-17 Gold Zone...Muck samples at the F-11 Gold Zone have aversged 3.95g/t gold and muck samples over 20 meter length at F-17 Gold Zone averged 2.34 g/t...due to the free gold nature of the mineralization,a bulk sample will be necessary to determine the true grades of the F-11 and F-17 Gold Zones." This refers to the ramp built by NOT...Ouestion??? Were these numbers ever released by our BOD???If so I can not find them in a NR....Is this the reason Windfall was put on "care and maintenance" by NOT ..????Also Mac Watson of FWR is a director of Murgor..."I didn't know that!!!"MGR is a client of Agoracom and if you go to the MGR website and click on Windfall ,there is a lot more info and numbers in regards to Windfall....Maybe one of our talented geos can take a look at this and put it into layman's terms....This is the longest post I have ever put on this forum.. I do not type ,I peck, with a lot of mistakes that need correcting...I started at 7:00a.m... just finished...Just Kidding....,Time for a yogourt..Hopefully the markets will turn around today....Regards..R R

New Message
Please login to post a reply