HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: I am disturbed

posted on Mar 16, 2009 07:23AM

Hey d12.....there is no way I would support a complete board removal and replacement with Agoracom members....you are correct in that the effect on our stock would be devastating.

You state that the proxy didn't help.....WHAT! do you measure total, end game success in our present share price? We stopped the BOD from becoming completely Irwin, Rouseau picks.....but we were sideswiped by inside traitor(s). We won huge attention from Bay Street AND retail everywhere the story of our battle went. The fact that we as a community are even discussing political solutions to our dilema is proof that we won something in the proxy battle.

We know the drills are turning and they continue to look. What are they finding, and why is it a secret is one of the issues for me.

They brought this upon themselves by their behaviour from the beginning......we have a RIGHT to know what is going on in OUR company.

I do NOT believe it is impossible to find honourable, experienced and intellegent people to run this company....in fact I believe there would be a line-up at the door.

....cheers....sambone

New Message
Please login to post a reply