HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: D12 The clout of management nominated by RN...???~!

in response to by
posted on Mar 16, 2009 08:12AM

George you put the picture out for everyone to see. Most of us see it with red coloured shades. Others with pure white coloured shades. Personally I'm seeing red. I hope those who wish to appease the BOD don't change their minds when its too late.

Too often the "it won't happen to me" mindset kicks in with people primarily where there is high risk, funny enough. We need to make it clear we are standing as a group against being rampaged by a BOD primarily voted in by means of a somewhat failed hostile takeover. If this management team had enough clout left in it (management supporting RN) to keep the shareholders in tune, then this would not have happened. Its not losing the sponsored forum (albeit I wish for Agoracom that they had kept it and appreciate that Agoracom has nestled us into a very cozy portion of their site) that should be upsetting us. Its the fact that there was not enough strenght of will in the board to stop it....to stop something that Richard Nemis had started. Lets be real.....the whole BOD is with the hedgies. What isn't has not clout. The only real clout left is us, the retail investors. If we give up...well.............:(

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply