HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Mar 16, 2009 03:53AM
Mar 16, 2009 07:53AM
Mar 16, 2009 09:11AM

Re: roos Agora employees - issue

in response to by
posted on Mar 16, 2009 09:39AM

Sorry George,

but you got me confused here...

"This is an open forum where everyone is free to provide their opinions, including employees. They aren't providing stock recommendations or price targets,..."

Is Goldilox an Agoracom employee or not? Surely can't be, because when looking at the post history Goldilox has been involved most of the time in stock recommendation or price targets on a grand variety of hubs.

Only a fistfull examples of headlines of recent Goldilox posts on different hubs:

Here we go again...EVG$.37!!!!! - Evolving Gold

Bought a few more Seabridge today.....excited...... - Seabridge Gold

Ask $0.70-i like to see this.....nobody is selling - Grizzly Diamonds Ltd

Cashed up and ready to roll, nice to see stock holding up...... - Nayarit Gold Inc.

Goldi-buy signal is on .28-.31 - Evolving Gold

Contents of the posts are even better:

"What a PR! that was a huge increase in gold reserves for Seabridge......when gold makes a turn around we should be looking to $30. Congrats to all and remember gold is down right now, so when it comes back up Seabridge will charge hard forward."

"Great news for VMS! It has always been a strong deal with great results. Won't be long before things pick up."

"Here it is again folks.......EVG always does this....down to low .30's then up 20-35%, This is the 12 th time i have counted in the last 5 months.......follow the pattern and make money......gold looking better....EVG will continue.."

"What a PR! that was a huge increase in gold reserves for Seabridge......when gold makes a turn around we should be looking to $30. Congrats to all and remember gold is down right now, so when it comes back up Seabridge will charge hard forward."

If Goldilox is indeed an employee, I believe you have a serious problem here.

Hope this can be clarified.

New Message
Please login to post a reply